Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snowed in!

On Saturday we dropped off the girls at my parents place in Abbotsford because they were going to watch them as we went to our church's dessert concert. As we drove back home we listened to the radio and heard that it was snowing...we thought they were crazy cuz we couldn't see any snow, but sure enough as we drove it started snowing, and snowing, and snowing. It snowed so hard that we weren't able to pick up the girls on Sunday...so finally on Monday we were able to receive them safely home! I missed them, but apparently they didn't reciprocate my feelings...they didn't seem to even notice the extra day spent at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They had lots of fun in the snow in Abbotsford on the weekend and at home today!





5 comments:

villagegirl said...

Yay! I'm so happy to have you jump on the wagon! Another one to ad to my favourites. I look forward to being witness to this journey!

Jamie said...

Hey guys - welcome to the blogging world! It's so great to be able to keep in touch this way! The girls are looking cute as ever - I'm sure the snow has been a lot of fun for them!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can post now too! Thanks :) and welcome to the blog world!

cari said...

ummm....you've been snowed in for awhile now....:)

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

HEY... its APRIL!
-de