Sunday, August 5, 2007

DADDY DON'T GO!!!

"Daddy, stay all day long." Two sad little girls wave to their daddy as he leaves for work...after much family time together, it's hard to imagine a day with only their "not as exciting" mommy!

3 comments:

villagegirl said...

LOVE this picture! Says it all. I know what you mean. Weekends are so great and then ther're stuck with just old mama. hee hee

Becoming Human said...

Hi Kris! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing out there - it's great to see some pictures of the girls and read about all the adventures you're having! I would love to phone you, but don't have your new number! Please could you email it to me?
Love you lots!
Rae

jupo said...

your girls are so cute!

the next time we're out in saskatoon, we'll have to drop in for a visit.