Friday, April 20, 2007

Partners in Crime

Recently Jenavieve has enjoyed pushing around her step stool so that she can reach everything, anywhere, anytime. She especially likes to do this quietly while Joselyn is preoccupied with something else so she can get into her "big sister's treasures" such as these barrettes...okay so I helped her once she got into them, so we seized the moment and had a lot of fun and luckily averted any big sister "freak outs". Partners in crime...Mommy & Jena!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It's good to see your blog updated! I heard the news about your move to Saskatoon and that's very exciting! West Portal is a great little church and I'm sure you guys will fit in well there.

Cute pictures of the girls! We'd love to see you sometime this summer before you leave :)

Anonymous said...

I think you missed a spot!! :)
Seriously though, so cute! I can just see Jena hunting through the drawers very quietly making sure Joselyn didn't catch her!