Yesterday I experienced the pure joy of being a kid again! Josie, Jena & I packed up all our sand toys and made the trek to the park. The sun was shining, the sky was blue with big puffy clouds and the park was ours (probably because all the other children Josie & Jena's ages were napping...boy were they missing out). We had so much fun making sandcastles, tunnels and "birthday cakes". It's amazing what you can do with just sand and sticks! It was one of those afternoons that erased any frustrations or stresses that may have been present before. I LOVE BEING A MOM!!
3 comments:
hey, if you keep posting, i might have to add you to my links! i'm not convinced about you & blogging just yet though... so keep these posts coming! hee hee. :)
-de
Yay for spring! I am SO excited to spend time outside with Abbie instead of being stuck indoors trying to think of something to do that you haven't done a million times before!
It's so nice to have a day like that! Makes everything else worthwhile. :)
Post a Comment