Friday, June 15, 2007

Birthday Girl



It's so hard to believe that our little "baby" is now TWO!! She is such a delight with her fun loving, sometimes mischievous but also caring, sensitive personality! She has grown so much in the last year...from barely being able to walk to running and climbing and jumping (and actually being able to get some air) from knowing a few single word and still using signs to talking in six word or more sentences. She LOVES being a mommy to her dolls and "playing house" is a regular occurrence in our home. She sings to and rocks her babies to sleep and then puts them on their blankets for a nap...usually with a blanket covering their face so they won't wake up! She loves doing everything her big sister does and the two of them are inseparable. I pray that they will always be such wonderful friends! I pray many blessings for Jena in this next year of her life...health, happiness, but most of all that she would grow to know Jesus and His love for her, and that she would take steps closer to becoming His child.

Thank you Jena for the privilege of being your mom!

1 comment:

villagegirl said...

Wow Krista! Time does zip by. She's such a sweetie! I'm so glad that they are such good friends - I am praying the same thing for my boys. It's so neat to see how they interact!
Hope this next year of Jena's life is as much fun as the last one.