
"He who fears the LORD has a secure fortress, and for his children it will be a refuge." ~ Prov. 14:26
"Perhaps one of the greatest gifts we can give our children is the confidence - the fearlessness - that comes from knowing God as their fortress. We must possess it ourselves before we can pass it on to them. By filling our minds with thoughts of God as our fortress, we'll experience victory when worry or fear stomp into our territory and threaten to conquer." ~ Grace Fox
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" ~Psalm 91:1-2
1 comment:
What powerful scripture! I love the picture of God as my ROCK and FORTRESS! Such a safe place to take refuge. Thanks for the encouragment! We love you and pray for you lots!
Post a Comment