I love watching the relationship between Josie & Jena continue to grow and develop. They LOVE each other so much and seem lost without each other. Joselyn is always quick to help Jena and Jena is great at sharing with "Jo-Jo" (which sounds more like "Dough-Dough"), as she fondly calls Josie. I loved overhearing Josie tell Jena, "you're the best little sister in the world"! As I write Josie is rescuing Jena from the dolly playpen she got stuck in!
They have so much fun playing dolls together and "delivering" each others' babies (pulling them out from under their shirts).
Here are some great "SISTER PICS"!!



2 comments:
Great pics - if we have a girl this time around, I hope that they will have the kind of relationship that yours do :)
What a gift - two beautiful daughters that are such good friends! God gives you wisdom and your constant investment into their lives makes this wonderful friendship possible.
Post a Comment