It's been a while since we've posted anything...alot has happened in our lives in the last few weeks. God has changed the direction of our boat and even though we thought we knew where we were heading, God had a different plan. A better plan...how do we know it's better? Because He is a good God and he has plans to prosper us and not to harm us. To give us a future and a hope. He has given us hope and we are just waiting now to see where He will lead us next. A very good friend of mine gave us a card before we moved. On the front of the card is a verse from Exodus. I have had this card on display for the last five months we've been here. It is a good reminder to me and it is proving to be VERY true right now. It says, "My presence will go with you and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14
God is so good. He has been encouraging us in so many ways and He has been giving us rest. The night before the direction of our boat changed, the Lord put a song in my head...almost in preparation for what was coming. I'd like to share it with you...
"You have shown me favor unending,
You have given your life for me.
And my heart knows of your goodness,
Your blood has covered me,
So I will arise and give thanks to you Lord my God,
And your name I will bless with my whole heart,
You have shown mercy,
You have shown mercy to me,
And I give thanks to you Lord.
You O Lord are the Healer of my Soul,
You O Lord are my Gracious Redeemer,
You come to restore us again,
Yes you come to restore us again...and again!"
God IS good! He HAS shown us favor unending, by giving His life for us. He is our Healer, our Redeemer, our Restorer! And so we choose to give thanks to the Lord!!
God is so good. He has been encouraging us in so many ways and He has been giving us rest. The night before the direction of our boat changed, the Lord put a song in my head...almost in preparation for what was coming. I'd like to share it with you...
"You have shown me favor unending,
You have given your life for me.
And my heart knows of your goodness,
Your blood has covered me,
So I will arise and give thanks to you Lord my God,
And your name I will bless with my whole heart,
You have shown mercy,
You have shown mercy to me,
And I give thanks to you Lord.
You O Lord are the Healer of my Soul,
You O Lord are my Gracious Redeemer,
You come to restore us again,
Yes you come to restore us again...and again!"
God IS good! He HAS shown us favor unending, by giving His life for us. He is our Healer, our Redeemer, our Restorer! And so we choose to give thanks to the Lord!!
No comments:
Post a Comment