The other day we went to the park all five of us...Josie, Jena, Purple baby, Bottle Baby & I! We had lots of fun although we got a little cold by the end. We're looking forward to lots more "park days" in the near future!
I love the girls in their little matching outfits! And sunglasses - too cute! When the weather warms up a bit, we'll have to have a "park day" together!
3 comments:
I love the girls in their little matching outfits! And sunglasses - too cute! When the weather warms up a bit, we'll have to have a "park day" together!
How fun to take everyone to the park! The sunglasses and hats are great! We would have loved to join you in the park outing - maybe soon!
Oh yes, a day at the park is good for everyone's soul. Probably even purple baby and bottle baby's. :)
Post a Comment