The other day I came into the trailer and saw that she had made herself a new bed...in the cupboard! She asked with a huge smile on her face if she could sleep there that night...
She has also cracks us up with the random movie lines that she seems to memorize and say at the funniest times! We were laughing about something while we were driving and Jena pipes up and says, "What's so funny long ears?" (which is what Bear says to Rabbit on a Franklin episode we have). Then another time, I was taking her to the bathroom and she says in all seriousness, "I've got to get to the bottom of this!!" (the botoom of what, I'm not too sure). Maybe this is a sign that we shouldn't let the girls watch movies...although she does throw out lines she hears US saying too. The other day at Rona, someone was helping Rob find something and then Rob said to him, "Thanks man, I appreciate it!" A little while later, Jena says with a little smile, "tanks man, peciate it!!"
Sometimes when she gets in trouble, it's really hard to discipline her because I'm trying not to laugh!!
Thanks Jena for all the times you've made us laugh and smile!
5 comments:
Thank-you Jena for making us all smile! Will see you all soon!
aw, what a cutie! seems like you guys are really enjoying your summer -- krista you always have such a knack for carving a fun path even in situations which might start out looking bleak.
FOR SURE please give us a call when you're out this way. Maybe we could even set up a time to have everyone out. I miss you too and would love to see you.
Plans for after the summer? Would they involve moving back here? (hoping, hoping)
-de
That is so cute! I can't wait to hear all her funny comments in person soon!
what is it about "long-ears" that's so hilarious? micah cracks up also over almost the same thing: when tigger says to rabbit, "what's up long-ears?"
It is such a joy to love Jenavieve! She brings us so much laughter and fun!
Post a Comment