Monday, November 3, 2008

Biking, "Quilting", Dressing Up & Bead Fun

Here's what we've been doing in the last couple of weeks...
We've enjoyed some beautiful weather in the high teens (very unusual for around here at the end of October) which has ended today with a downpour (also rare for around here).
The girls had fun riding their bikes on the skate park, going trick or treating with Grandpa & Grandma and "making quilts" for their babies. I'm always amazed how the girls love to imitate whatever I'm doing...a good reminder to be mindful of what I'm doing and saying because of my precious audience!

Biking...





Trick or Treat...






Quilting...



Bead Fun...


2 comments:

jupo said...

I TOTALLY recognize that tree that the cute little panda and puppy are standing in front of! I have pictures of Ryan and I climbing in that tree from our first year of dating. At first I thought, "Is that that tree?" but why would you be there? Then Ryan told me where your parents are living right now, so I figure that it must be same one. So weird.

Anonymous said...

It has been so much fun spending time with you guys. Josie and Jena are growing up so quickly. What a wonderful 'backyard' you enjoy as a family!