Joselyn quoted today as the happiest day of her life. Here's why...today Rob & I did something we had never done in our marriage before. I have to say it was quite fun and bonding, working together as a team to capture a cute orange farm kitten. Our girls are absoluetly thrilled to have a new "pet". Here is "Honey"...


6 comments:
Oh she's beautiful! I have a soft spot for kittens. But you probably know that. :)
Your girls will have a blast with her!
Aw, lucky girls! She is very cute. And female orange cats are fairly rare, too. They're almost always male.
She's so cute! I bet the girls are having tons of fun with her.
We certainly agree - Honey is a cute kitten! It was so much fun to watch Josie and Jena's excitement!
very excited for you guys, how fun. yet judging by the pictures we've seen of how Jena holds small animals, it might the cats saddiest day of her life....just kidding. Can't wait to meet her, actually the other day I was quite surprised at how my heart has softened towards those creatures.
karin
What a cute kitty! I'm sure the girls must've been so excited. You'll have to update us on how life with a kitty is (we know what it's like from experience :)
Post a Comment