Thursday, September 9, 2010

Anticipation


We are so looking forward to meeting this little one that God has been knitting together....this little one who hiccups, wiggles and thinks my ribs will move to give him more room if he kicks them :o)
This little one who we've been praying for, preparing for and falling in love with! Getting the baby room ready made me think about how excited God must be as he prepares our "room" for us in heaven! Loves the things God teaches me through my children!
Stay tuned to meet our little one too...hopefully soon!

2 comments:

villagegirl said...

Oh Krista!
I've been meaning to email you cuz I couldn't remember your due date.
I'm so excited to see your new little one. How blessed you are to have 2 sweet girls and another new little bundle.
You are just gorgeous! I pray that this next while before baby comes will be relaxing for you!
Love you tons!

matt&ruth said...

I have been thinking of you so much lately - knowing your little one is due soon... We will be pr.aying that everything goes smoothly and we can't wait to see your precious little miracle :) Love you!