Who knew my heart was big enough to love two "men"? The past seven weeks have been wonderful, everyday falling more in love with this little miracle that God has blessed us with. And everyday thanking God for the wonderful husband and daughters this miracle has been added to! I have the best job in the world...being a mom! And I have the best husband in the world...loving me and supporting me in this role! God, you have been so kind to us!
Congratulations Guys! What a cutie! Love the name!! Hope everything is going well as you adjust to this life. I am sure the girls are just loving Levi! Kathryn
Congrats Krista - I just asked Matt & Ruth the other day if you'd had your baby already! Guess I'm a bit behind. He is SO cute!!! Happy for you guys...
5 comments:
He is SO adorable!
What a lovely family you have. I wish I could squish your little ones in person.:)
Oh how we love this sweet little guy! You are very blessed as a wonderful family!
He is ADORABLE. Love the new pics and seeing his little personality emerge already. Can't wait to give him a cuddle.
miss you
Karin
Congratulations Guys! What a cutie! Love the name!! Hope everything is going well as you adjust to this life. I am sure the girls are just loving Levi!
Kathryn
Congrats Krista - I just asked Matt & Ruth the other day if you'd had your baby already! Guess I'm a bit behind. He is SO cute!!! Happy for you guys...
Post a Comment