Today we witnessed God's great power as the skies opened up to pour rain and hail for half an hour straight. It's amazing how here we can get the same amount of rain in half an hour as we would in a whole day in BC! We were all in the trailer when it started and had a fun family time together because there was no way we wanted to go outside in the lightning. There is something cozy about being inside with those you love while it's storming outside. This is what it looked like after the down pour. These other picture is from after a different storm a few days ago. The girls had so much fun in all the puddles!


2 comments:
That rain is crazy! I hope you guys are having a great time. Some how your blog wasn't on my list anymore, but I'm glad to catch up and catch a glimpse of your life.
What fun to see all the puddles to play in! I remember growing up wondering how umbrellas worked - cuz they really don't work in that kind of rain!
Love the smiles!
Post a Comment