Going to Science World and trying to "out-relax Opa"...
Assisting with the chemistry show...
When your auntie's friend is a police officer, you get special priveledges...
Jumping through the sprinkler in the backyard...(Oma made sure we had fudgsicles to give us lots of energy to jump)...
4 comments:
One place we haven't been to yet. It's on the list. :)
I had so much fun with you and the girls! I wish you didn't have to leave :(
Miss you, and have a safe drive home!
Love you!
It was a fun time. We miss you already.
Hey Krista,
Looks like you guys are having a great vacation. When do you get back? I'm wondering because Jeanine told me you'd be interested in coming to the Redberry Craft Weekend in November (14-16). She wasn't sure how to get a hold of you, so I'll leave this comment. If you're interested, you can email me at tashypeters@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!
Tash Peters
Post a Comment