Thursday, December 4, 2008

The last week...

Here are some of the happenings of the last week or so...

Marshmallow roast...





Using Daddy's tools...the girls love to "fix" things!




Playing hairdresser...(I even sported this do when we went over to our good friends' place for our "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" Night)






Honey with a "milk mustache"...




Quote of the day:
I was lying down on my bed while the girls were having their quiet time and Jena came in and said...
Jena: "Why are your eyes closed, Mommy?"
Me: "Becacuse I'm tired."
Jena: "You can't be tired."
Me: "Why not?"
Jena: "Because you're a Mommy! Mommies can't get tired!"

I wish that were the case!!

6 comments:

jupo said...

I LOVE the first picture! What a cutie!
Krista, you're a great sport. I bet the girls were proud of your hair-do that night. You're a fantastic mom!!

matt&ruth said...

I agree with the first comment - you are a fantastic mom! I always feel like I learn so much about parenting when I am around you and your girls. We are SO looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to hug those 2 cute princesses! Love the 'do, Krista! Nice. It will be soooo good to be together with you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful home you have with such a great playground for a backyard. So much fun visiting you there - and seeing how much fun you have as a family. God is taking good care of you!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

You are a great mom. And I loved your up do that you sported to our place :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista: Firstly, you and the girls always have so much fun together! I love checking in to what what fun you guys are up to next. Secondly, I want to thank you for your Christmas greeting/picture. I wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I wanted to email you but it looks like I have an outdated email address, sorry to have to leave the message on your comment section. When you get the chance, would you email me your email address? Thanks! Marlene