Sunday, February 22, 2009

True Prairie Girls

Yesterday we had some friends over and had a great time skating and playing hockey on the ice rink here at camp....it was the perfect day...so warm and sunny. The girls loved skating (with the help of a chair fr the most part). I think we'll have to go "out to the rink" more often!








Right now as I type I'm listening to the girls play with their dolls. Joselyn is telling her baby that if she has to tell her one more time to obey, she's going to gvie her a time out. Jena told her baby that if she has to "tell her one more time", she's going to get a special treat. I guess she's practicing to be a "kinder mommy". A while ago she told me she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up but she was going to be a "kinder mommy" than me cuz she wasn't going to discipline her kids if they talked rude to her. I'll have to remind her of that when she becomes a mom.

2 comments:

matt&ruth said...

Aww, that is so cute - I love the funny things that come out of their mouths at this age! Priceless :)

villagegirl said...

I had to laugh out loud! That is just SO funny!
How fun that you have an ice rink so close to you! What precious memories you've made living there!