Monday, March 16, 2009

New Glasses


It has been the month of the "new glasses". Joselyn's dream came true and she got to pick out her own pair of glasses last week. She has an astigmatism and so her glasses will help her to see things more clearly and she won't get as many headaches hopefully.
Rob went to get his eyes checked and found out he needed a new perscription...so we picked out some new frames for him. So we are turning into a glasses family!

6 comments:

jupo said...

Those are some nice looking glasses!
Ryan got new glasses last week too and found out that he has a slight astigmatism.

matt&ruth said...

Aww, they look so cute together :)

the camerons said...

very cute! love them. we must be related because I have a stigmatism also...and until this very moment thought it was a stigmatism no astigmatism...you learn something everyday. I still have a phobia of telling people because in my head I'm afraid I'll say I have a stigmata instead of stigmatism....kinda like windshield and windchill factor...

love you and miss you guys
Karin

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Looks great you two! Now you need a family 'glasses' picture! Remember the picture we took at Christmas, lots of years back, with R,K,K,K wearing their glasses? Have a great day with everything looking bright and clear!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you two are so special!

the camerons said...

...the glasses are starting to get old.

karin