Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!"
~I am thankful for the way God has provided for our family!
~I am thankful to be able to live in such a positive and beautiful atmosphere!
~I am thankful for a super husband and that he can work right where we live so we can see him throughout the day!
~I am thankful to be able to serve God alongside Rob!
~I am thankful for two wonderful girls who are so delightful and have beautiful servant hearts!
~I am thankful for the conversations about God that I can have with them while we "do life together" like today when we were washing strawberries and wrapping potatoes to bake for lunch!
~I am thankful that I can get paid to cook for May & June...something I do each day anyways (although it's a bit of a learning curve to cook for 15-18 people)!
~I am thankful for the opportunity to look after our one year old friend, Alexis, whom our girls adore!
~I am thankful that I got all 60 onions chopped yesterday...thanks Rob!
~I am thankful for cuddles from our girls!
~I am thankful that God takes the time to teach me new things!
~I am thankful for encouraging friends!
~I am thankful for two wonderful families!
~I am thankful for the great memories we could create with Rob's parents when they made the trip out to visit us at Easter!
~I am thankful to have my parents close by and for their servant hearts!
~I am thankful for all of God's second chances...for his grace and kindness!
Here are some pics from our fun time with Rob's parents...
Easter Egg Hunt...
Tea Party...
Playing "Old Navy" (Old Maid...somehow it turned into "Old Navy")...
Collecting Ladybugs (there were hundreds of them)...
Riding the Gator with Opa (Jena once said it's called a "Gator" because it has a picture of a crocodile on the side)...
Launching the rocket the girls made with Opa...
2 comments:
We are so thankful for each one of you and the special time we could have with you at Easter. We miss the cuddles, the laughter, the special games (like Hide & Seek and 'Old Navy') and the relaxing atmosphere that we enjoyed during our visit. Wish we could be there right now. :)
We love you sooooooooooo much and miss you even more!
Your thankful heart is an inspiration to us! Bless you for sharing your praises!
We are so happy you had such a special time with Opa and Oma.
Blessings!
Post a Comment