Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day of Fun at Camp

On Saturday we went up tp camp for their "Family Day". It was so much fun...the girls enjoyed horseback rides, wall climbing (Joselyn made it up to the top of the wall with no fear), swimming in the pool, eating watermelon in the watermelon eating contest, playing on the playground, riding their bikes and eating way too many chocolate rice crispy squares. When it was time to go they didn't want to leave...Jena crossed her arms, pouted and said, "No! Stay here!!" Who teaches them to do the whole crossing their arms, pouting thing...I don't think I usually do that! I guess it's a good sign that they like it there though since we'll be spending the summer there! God is so good to provide a wonderful setting for us to live, play and volunteer for the summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The watermelon looks so good!
What a fun camp - Josie you are a
brave girl.

Anonymous said...

How much fun can you have in just one day! Amazing video - you are much braver than I am Joselyn! Jena, you are riding a big horse - good for you! We look forward to visiting you at camp!

Jamie said...

The girls look so cute in their helmets. I'm glad they got a really positive preview of camp. They'll be thrilled to live there for a whole summer!

Anonymous said...

they're so brave.....I'm not sure I would be able to scale that tall wall! Bravo!

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

cool! sounds like really good and fun summer plans.

so, you can spend the summer there, and then move back here -- the housing market is going down just in time for you to return! Alvin and I are looking for a place and are amazed by all the consistent price drops...

-de