Saturday, June 14, 2008
Honk, honk, here we come!
Yesterday I took the girls to Superstore to get some pictures done, and remembering the fiasco we had last year with Jena not wanting to get her picture taken, I decided to "prep" the girls beforehand and even offer a little bribe to ensure cooperation and smiles. Well, it worked and the pictures turned out great so off we went to Dollarama (which is the greatest dollar store ever...where everything is actually a dollar!) to pick out a treat. I love watching the girls pick out what they want at Dallarama...Jena always knows exactly what she wants and then Josie tries to convince her to get different things, but she always stays true to her first choice. This time she picked a purple bike horn...and in the end, Josie picked a yellow one. As we walked out of the store and the girls started honking thier horns, I started thinking..."WHAT WAS I THINKING??" (I'm sure the whole neigborhood was thinking that too). Oh well, it was a price worth paying for really great pictures and for the girls enjoyment...they love their new horns. So after quiet time we attached the horns and honked our way to the park. It was so cute watching the girls honk and wave as they rode! We had quite a fun afternoon together. Here are some park pictures and a video of the girls with their new horns...for your listening enjoyment! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We bought that same horn for Ty as a treat when we were potty training and he ran around the house honking it for hours, yeah not a great idea, but he LOVED it!! Do they sell ear plugs at Dollarama?
Katrina
Attaching them to the bikes right away is a good idea - at least they'll only use them outside! What fashionable bike helmets, too! Look forward to seeing the great pictures you took. Love you all.
Krista! Love your new fringe. People will think you're the youngest sister now! I'll have to think of something to maintain my title. Looks great. Thanks for posting the video also. it does my heart well to see the girls "live". We'll send one out of our advertures with petting some kangaroos today. pretty funny.
miss you
hee hee those are great! At least you'll always know where they are. :)
Very cute. I know what you mean about pictures. After a tiring photo session at Walmart last year, we've resolved that we'll never have those "posed" family portraits, it'll all be very "candid" shots. Maybe I'll try the bribery route -- though, I think food (as in treats) work better on my kids.
Post a Comment