Sunday, March 23, 2008

Awana

Joselyn has LOVED going to Awana...singing, playing, watching the puppet shows, and learning her verses. I was amazed at how m nay verses she was able to "hide in her heart" and I pray that she will remember them forever! She was very sad that this past Wednesday was the last Awana until fall but she was excited that Jena would be able to come with her in September(Jena was very glad too since she was quite ripped off that she couldn't go with her big sister this last semester...she actually cried for two hours the first time Josie went because she couldn't stay with her). Anyhow, they had a special "closing ceremony" on Wednesday where all the children recieved their awards and their class sang some songs. Hope you enjoy the video of Joselyn singing with her class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are SO proud of you Joselyn! I remembering watching you sing that song the time I went to Awana with you - and it was a new song! Now you know it SO well - such good singing!